The New PR: Growing and Scaling a Community-Based Business with Jamie Hess of NYCFitFam
December 17, 2021
Jamie Hess is an influencer and PR expert turned wellness mentor who encourages women to ask for help and accountability in the areas they need it most. After juggling a 9-5 in PR and her side hustle on Instagram, Jamie realized she was never putting 100% into either, so she decided to focus full time on bringing her platform, NYCFitFam, to life.
Jamie now focuses on bringing her community together through events, using her unique skill set to serve brands authentically. You’re about to hear why Jamie says her “north star” is being of service, and she tells us how to show up for yourself and for your community.
Key takeaways this week:
- Why Jamie believes in the “Art of Follow Up”
- What you need in place to transform your side hustle into your full time hustle
- Why it’s important to show more than just the “good stuff” on the ‘gram
- Learn more about Jamie’s “Big Ask” mission: how she’s empowering women to ask for help and accountability
- And finally, Jamie shares the steps you need to consider when starting a community based business
Follow Jamie on Instagram: @nycfitfam