End of the Year Recap 2021 with Stephanie + Courtney
December 23, 2021
2020 felt like the year that never ended. While every month in 2020 felt like three years condensed, 2021 just breezed by—we blinked, took a breath, and here we are, almost at the end of the year, planning for 2022. It only goes to show that life is so precious and short that you need to make the most of every moment, celebrate your wins, and take all your learning opportunities to heart.
In this episode, we take the time to pause and reflect on the highs, the lows, and the lessons we’ve learned in 2021. We share how our professional and personal lives changed in 2021 and the lessons we learned from running multiple businesses. We also discuss the mission behind the Entreprenista League, describe the biggest blessing we received this year, and underscore the importance of listening to your brand’s community.
“Take the time to pause and celebrate the wins—even the small ones—because they all add up to larger ones.” – Stephanie Cartin
This week’s takeaways from Entreprenista:
- The lessons we learned from running multiple businesses
- Putting together a new mission statement and team for SocialFly
- Operating from the startup mindset and what helped Courtney stay patient throughout the year
- Courtney’s advice on how much time you should give a business initiative before calling it off
- What Stephanie learned from launching the Entreprenista League community
- The mission behind the Entreprenista League
- Paying it forward to women entrepreneurs and the biggest blessing we’ve had this year
Follow Entreprenista on Instagram: @entreprenistas
Join The Entreprenista League!